What to Expect When You're No Longer Expecting
When your baby dies, you find yourself in a life you never expected. And even though pregnancy and infant loss are common, they're not common to you. Instead, you feel like a stranger in your own body, surrounded by well-meaning people who often don't know how to support you.
What you need during this time is not a book offering easy answers. You need a safe place to help you navigate what comes next, such as:
- Coping with a postpartum body without a baby in your arms.
- Facing social isolation and grief invalidation.
- Wrestling with faith when you feel let down by God.
- Dealing with the overwhelming process of making everyday decisions.
- Learning to move forward after loss.
- Creating a legacy for your child.
In Unexpecting, bereaved mom Rachel Lewis is the friend you never knew you'd need, walking you through the unique grief of baby loss. When nothing about life after loss makes sense . . . this book will.