Way of life, The (Expanded)
Can the Supernatural Become Natural?
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author, and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In this expanded edition of his groundbreaking book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural “greenhouse effect” that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of God’s supernatural power in your life, your family, and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholeness—body, soul, and spirit—where the Kingdom has tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an “It is Finished” theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spirit to transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situations and release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
- Learn how you can move in the signs, wonders, and supernatural power that the Bible says are available!
Includes a brand new chapter on how to steward the glory of God, while pressing on for and anticipating an increase of His supernatural movement in our lives