Light Keepers Series: Ten Boys Who Made A Difference
Would you like to make a difference?
These ten boys grew up to do just that - but first, they had to change the church. How did God change them?
- Augustine discovered the love of God and changed the way we think;
- Knox focused on God's word and told his country the truth;
- Luther rediscovered God's truth and gave it to ordinary people;
- Calvin realized that salvation was a gift from God and not a reward for what he did;
- Tyndale longed to print the Bible in a language that everyone would understand;
- Latimer urged people to read the Bible for themselves and made enemies as a result;
- Hus taught that God is in charge of the church and the world;
- Zwingli challenged people to obey God's word in every area of their lives;
- Chalmers called the church to show Christ's compassion to the poor;
- Shaftesbury pushed the church into making Christ's love a living reality for everyone
Other titles in the series: Ten Boys Who Used Their Talents, Ten Boys Who Made History, Ten Boys Who Didn't Give In, Ten Boys Who Changed the World