Seek-and-Circle Bible Journeys
Seek, circle, and learn!
Maybe you've heard about the Israelites’ exodus from Egypt and of Jonah’s trip to Nineveh, but what about Paul’s missionary journeys? Inside this book you'll see six of the major journeys from the Bible filled with fun items to find. Each journey has something to tell us about God's plan for His people through His Son, Jesus Christ, who is our only way to eternal life with God.
- Jacob's Journey to Bethel (Genesis 28:10–22)
- The Exodus (Exodus 13:17–14:31)
- Jonah's Journey to Nineveh (Jonah)
- Jesus's Journey Through Samaria (John 4:1–42)
- The Triumphal Entry (Matthew 21:1–11; Mark 11:1–11; Luke 19:28–44; John 12:12–19)
- Paul's Second Journey to the Nations (Acts 16:11–40)
For an added challenge, look for the source of light as you explore each journey.
Use a wipe-on, wipe-off marker to seek and circle over and over again!
This B&H Kids book includes a Parent Connection, an easy tool to help moms and dads (or anyone else who loves kids) discuss the book's message with their child. We're all about connecting parents and kids to each other and to God's Word.