Yearly Planner - Slow Down (Undated)
GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME
The lack of activity can cause us to compensate for it by rushing into doing more. But we often forget that right doing is birthed out of right being. And sometimes, right being takes a change of pace.
Let us remember the lessons of the past year, and enter the new one at a new pace - SLOW. Here's where we turn our eyes away from worthless things and resolve to set our hearts and minds on what is eternal.
With the Slow Down Planner, get organised, work towards your goals, and grow in your spiritual walk, self-care, and productivity - year on year!
- Size: 13 x 19cm
- Cover: Hard Cover in Metallic Nude, Copper Hotstamp
- Binding: Thread Sewn
- Paper Type: 100gsm, Woodfree (Royal-White)
- Ribbon: Cherry-Red
- Letters to Yourself
- New Year Resolutions
- Monthly View
- Weekly View
- Priorities of the Week
- Weekly Habits Tracker
- Weekly Scripture Memory Verse/s
- Monthly Quote Designs by The Project J
- Monthly Spiritual Growth Elements
- This Month I will...
- Doodle of Verse
- Prophecies and Revelations