TAKE COURAGE MY HEART Phone Grip
"TAKE COURAGE MY HEART,
STAY STEADFAST MY SOUL,
HE'S IN THE WAITING"
- "Take Courage My Heart" inspired by the song "Take Courage" by Kristene Dimarco, designed by Ellisha Pang.
- Glitter Phone Grip
- 5cm x 5.5cm in size, handmade with acrylic material
- Transparent Phone Grip with adhesive at the back
- Comes in a plastic layer for protection
- Phone grips are adjustable, three levels (flat, one level up, and two levels up)
- Product DOES NOT include the phone cover
HOW TO USE:
- Prepare a phone cover that you would like to stick your phone grip on
- Test the phone grip out on the phone cover and mark the position of where you would like it to be
- Remove the layer of plastic that is covering the adhesive layer at the back of the phone grip , please be careful as it is very sticky once the plastic is removed
- Stick your phone grip on the phone cover. Use some force to ensure that the phone grip is stuck on completely on the phone cover
- Put your brand new phone cover on your phone, and viola! Enjoy!
- Please take note that once the phone grip is attached to the phone cover, chances are - you will not be able to remove it anymore. This is to ensure that your phone grip will not fall off when you're using it.