Little Kingdom Heroes T-Shirt: Joseph the Dreamer
From a young age, Joseph the Dreamer had big and great dreams. He grew up as a clear favourite of his father, Jacob, who gave him a beautiful coat of many colours. However, his brothers became jealous and sold him as a slave to Egypt.
Even in his darkest moments, Joseph trusted God and believed in the dreams God had given him. He later rose to become the most powerful man in Egypt next to the Pharaoh and saved many lives during a seven year famine.
Joseph the Dreamer is a true Little Kingdom Hero. He saved an entire nation (including his family) and demonstrated the tremendous power of forgiveness.
- 100% premium organic cotton
- Printed with silkscreen using eco-friendly, non-toxic inks
- Exclusive collaboration design by Daniel's Illustrations
- Styled with full colour front artwork and character logo on sleeve
Material and Care:
- Machine wash inside out in cold with gentle cycle or by hand with like colours
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Iron inside out with light heat
- Do not bleach
|Size||Size 100||Size 110||Size 120|
|2-3 Yrs Old||4-5 Yrs Old||6-7 Yrs Old|
Note: As these garments are all hand cut, please allow a measurement discrepancy of +/- 1cm. These measurements serve as a guide only.