Modern Calligraphy Taster Workshop
If you've always wanted to pick up calligraphy but couldn't find time to, this workshop is for you. In this 2 hour workshop, you will learn how the dip pen works and basic fundamentals of letterforms in a relaxed environment. You will take home skills that you can use to create simple notes and cards.
- Practice pad with exemplars and guide sheets
- Wooden Oblique Pen Holder*
*All materials are provided during the workshop. If you would like to bring the tools home, they are sold separately at $20/set.
Date: 15 & 29 May 2019
Venue: 11 East Coast Road, #02-25, The Odeon Katong, Singapore 428722
Limited seats are available so please book a place for yourself to avoid disappointment!
About The Letter J Supply
Trained as a graphic designer, Joanne picked up calligraphy whilst on holiday in New York. The lessons had a great impact on her; upon returning to Singapore she felt drawn to writing with her hands, and slowly steered away from designing with the computer. It may seem like it's taking a step backwards but calligraphy has taught her so much about perseverance, becoming more human and working more with her heart than head. She believes that words are powerful and that art can change the atmosphere of a space. Currently running The Letter J Supply, Joanne makes customised pieces for clients and retails her work at lifestyle shops in Singapore
Terms and conditions
- Any withdrawal by a participant must be made at least 48h prior to the workshop. In such cases, a 50% refund will be given. Any withdrawals made less than 48h prior to the workshop will not be given any refunds.
- In the event of insufficient signups or unforeseen circumstances, Cornerstone Resources Pte Ltd reserve the right to cancel the workshop. In the event of a cancellation, a full refund will be given to all participants.
- Do note that full payment must be made in order to reserve a workshop space.