IT'S C.R.A.Z.Y.!: Mentoring Paradigms For Entrepreneurial Leadership
Life is pretty crazy, isn’t it?
• Life often throws us curve balls.
• The world we live in is unpredictable.
• God often leads in mysterious ways.
• The things God calls us to sometimes do not make sense.
Adding on to the craziness of life, we are confronted with the fact that things work differently in the Kingdom of God.
We don’t get very far into the Gospels before we realise that God’s kingdom is a topsy-turvy realm of the unthinkable:
• It is more blessed to give than to receive.
• The honest and the humble are honoured
• You have to die to self, in order to truly live.
But… does it actually work?
• Is seeking first the kingdom of God actually doable in business?
• Can one even hope to survive — let alone thrive — while sticking steadfastly to the principles of integrity and incorruptibility?
• Can one do business and be compassionate at the same time?
• Can an entrepreneur embrace God’s counter-intuitive guidance — and still succeed?
These are tough questions. This is where our faith collides with reality. And that’s why this book is titled It’s C.R.A.Z.Y!
Whether you are leading in the marketplace or in the church, there is a need for entrepreneurial leadership. Join Edward Ong and his mentor Edmund Chan and be inspired as they recount the journey, relive all the craziness of the entrepreneurial adventure, and revisit the principles and paradigms that make for a truly unconventional life.