Little Kingdom Heroes T-Shirt: Esther the Queen
Orphaned at a young age, Esther was raised by her older cousin, Mordecai who provided a good home and brought her up in the ways of God. As Esther grew up, she developed a beauty both in her inward character and outward appearance.
When King Ahasuerus was looking for a new queen, the most beautiful women in all the land were brought into the palace. Esther obtained favour in the sight of all who saw her and the king loved her more than all other women. As Esther was made queen, God was preparing her for time when she would be save the Jews.
Years after she was made queen, Esther learned of a plot by the king's chief advisor, Haman, to kill all the Jews. He had convinced the king into issuing a death decree that would wipe out God's chosen people. Esther was in a dilemma. She wanted to save her people, yet to do so would risk her own life. With wise counsel from Mordecai, Esther realised that God had placed her in a position of influence for such a time as this.
Esther the Queen is a true Little Kingdom Hero. With bravery and selflessness, she stopped at nothing to save her people.
- 100% premium organic cotton
- Printed with silkscreen using eco-friendly, non-toxic inks
- Exclusive collaboration design by Daniel's Illustrations
- Styled with full colour front artwork and character logo on sleeve
Material and Care:
- Machine wash inside out in cold with gentle cycle or by hand with like colours
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Iron inside out with light heat
- Do not bleach
|Size||Size 100||Size 110||Size 120|
|2-3 Yrs Old||4-5 Yrs Old||6-7 Yrs Old|
Note: As these garments are all hand cut, please allow a measurement discrepancy of +/- 1cm. These measurements serve as a guide only.